- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Organic high fiber crackers
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, green onions, bell peppers, carrots, and minced garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate the dip for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the dip with a side of organic high fiber crackers.
This recipe is easy to make and is a great way to enjoy the benefits of organic high fiber crackers. The crunchy veggies add texture and flavor to the dip, while the Greek yogurt provides protein and probiotics for digestive health. This snack is perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up or as an appetizer for your next gathering. Enjoy!